Get Started with Lab 101 Today!
**Please Note – If you have a Catalyst Membership your LAB101 cost is on us. You do not need to purchase a LAB101 program. Just use your login info to book yourself into the next LAB101 sessions that work for you. Keep an eye on our schedule for all LAB101 offerings.
Step 1: Head to our LAB101 signup page (link in the blue button on the bottom of this page) to create an account on our performance tracking software (“Triib”) and to pay and sign-up for the next LAB101 session.
Step 2: Check your email inbox for some information on your first LAB101 session. For Example: what to bring and some videos/articles that will give some useful information.
Step 3: Use the Triib app (or website ) to register for the next three LAB101 sessions. Remember, you’re welcome to train while you’re attending LAB101 if you’d like, but it’s really important to make sure you attend all three LAB101 sessions!
Step 4: Show up to your first session ready to learn, be challenged (in a good way), and have fun!
Step 5: On completion of your LAB101: Receive your t-shirt, keep training for the rest of the month, and let us know which membership option works best for you. You won’t be charged until after your first month has been used.
**Bonus: When you commit to any of our membership contracts after your LAB101, you receive an on-the-house body composition scan (“DEXAscan”)!
Benefits of the Lab 101 Foundations Course
- We teach you the fundamentals of movement –common movements used in class.
- Learn how to use our membership effectively – make sure you are taking full advantage of what we offer.
- Even if you’ve been doing CrossFit for some time, you will gain tips and tricks that may accelerate your progress forward.
- We do mobility assessments – These identify any missing ranges of motion in your body which help us personalize your workouts so that you can break plateaus and avoid injuries.
- Education on both recovery and nutrition – We introduce you to the basics of recovery and food science so that you can take educated first steps to improving your lifestyle.
Tell me more about the Lab 101 Foundation program
- Three 90 minute sessions that will include important information, individual assessments, and movement!
- Includes your first month’s membership and allows you to attend our GPP-Adapt classes during the week of your LAB101!
- On finishing the course you’ll receive an awesome Movement Lab shirt!
Ready to start your journey, enjoy the process, and be a part of an amazing community?
Our purpose is to help you move well, enjoy the process, and hit your goals. The LAB101 program is your first step. Start Training Today! Sign Up For Your LAB101 Here!